Create magic with a click of a button! Get exposed to the nuances of
digital photography and capture moments giving it your distinct touch.
Today pictures can be clicked by all from all possible devices ranging
from mobile phones, touchpads, digital cameras or DSLRS.
ICE Digital Photography Course
This course is envisaged to take the hobbyist to the next level.
How to work on a DSLR? How to click products, people, landscapes, etc
the professional way? How to work in natural lights vis-à-vis artificial
lights? is all part of the program delivered here at ICE.
The ICE Digital Photography Course is conducted by instructors who are also professionals in their respective fields. They are respected veterans of the industry and they give each student the personal focus necessary for launching his career.
ICE Digital Sound Course Curriculum:
The training focuses on:
- Shutter Speed, Aperture, ISO, Exposure, Focus
- Diffraction, Wave lengths of light
- Pixels, CCD and CMOS image sensors,
- Zoom, White Balance, Annotation, Compression.
- Composition, Shape, Line, Form
- Texture, Color, Perspective, Depth
- Law of Thirds
- How to work with artificial lighting
- Avoid looming shadows.
- Work with Mixed Natural and Artificial light
- Fine details of flash and studio shooting
- How to use diffused lighting
- Working with multiple lights
- Depth of Field
- Table Top Photography
- Fashion Photography
- Digital Retouching
• Lighting equipment
• Different Subjects and Techniques
• Composition and Styling Techniques
• Developing a Fashion Photographer Style
• Posing Techniques, Portrait styles, Portrait Composition
• Understanding Make-up & Hair styling
• Techniques in Fashion Photography
After successfully completing the course, students can start their careers as photographers with various studios or start their own entrepreneur setup.