The second director to a movie; this is often the term used for the editor,
reason being that the secret to great film-making is great editing. Editing can move
a good film to the great level. Creative Editing can glue the audience to its chairs
whether the film had good or moderate Direction. Editing brings about suitable
pace and rhythm to a film hence is regarded as the heart-beat of films. It is a
perfect combination of art and technique.
ICE Part Time Editing Course
Learn all the skills required to edit films and serials with hands-on
training on live equipment. Students are taught all the skills and nuances required
to do a good editing job, whilst also learning about all the latest innovations.
The ICE Editing Course is conducted by instructors who are also professionals in the editing field. They are respected veterans of the industry and they give each student the personal focus necessary for launching their careers as Editors.
ICE EDITING Course Curriculum:
- Process of editing as grammar of film making
- Technical excellence over FCP and Avid operation
- Also overview of Motion & SoundtrackPro
- Online editing in multi-camera set-ups
- Audio-visual effects, packaging & chroma-key
- Mastering the editing skills for dialogue, song, action, comedy,
horror, suspense and thrill
- The art and technique of editing Feature Films, TV Serials,
Music Videos, Ad Films, Reality Shows, Talk Shows,
Documentaries, News Stories, Montage & Promos.
After successfully completing the course, students can start their editing careers in films, television, theaters, publishing houses and advertising agencies as audio editors, content editors, line editors and on-air editors.