This summer…Face the camera instead of the blackboard. Create music like a rock-star.
Craft scripts that tell your stories and make your own film to become famous amongst friends.
Join ICE’s Young Filmmakers Program today!
A 50 hours composite filmmaking course encapsulated especially for ages 7 – 14 years,
who are looking to gain knowledge about the various aspects and nuances of Filmmaking.
ICE Young Filmmakers Program Curriculum:
• Focus of movement, speech and
• Training on personality enhancement
and confidence construction
• Spotlight on dialogues,
characterization and premise.
• Story conceptualization for the
Direction and Cinematography
• Emphasis on different aspects
of filming such as types of shots,
continuity, camera holding and basic
• Basis of editing with focus on edits with transition
• Projects based on film edits
• Covering of recording at shoots and basics of sound leveling on a