Please Read The User Terms And Conditions Carefully Before Using The Site
- The content available in the site is for information purposes only and should not be used as a substitute for advice of any kind. ICE, Creative Excellence Pvt. Ltd., disclaims itself from all kinds of liability for damages caused by use of content on the site.
- Visitors and users are solely responsible for protecting their account information.
- ICE, Creative Excellence Pvt. Ltd., has exercised due diligence expected from a person under the normal circumstances in verifying the accuracy and authenticity of the information contained in the site, but ICE, Creative Excellence Pvt. Ltd. or any of its affiliates or associates or employees shall not be in any way responsible for any loss or damage that may accrue or arise to any person from any inadvertent error in the information contained in this site. The information from or through this site is provided on “as is basis”, and warranties etc. given in the site are disclaimed. ICE, Creative Excellence Pvt. Ltd., its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, defect, interruption, deletion, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the site. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation.
- ICE, Creative Excellence Pvt. Ltd., its affiliates or associates or its employees do not provide any judgment or warranty in respect of the authenticity or correctness of the content of other services or sites to which links are provided. A link to another service or site is not an endorsement by ICE, Creative Excellence Pvt. Ltd. of any products or services on such site or the site.
- All graphics, audio, and other works on the site are the copyrighted works of ICE, Creative Excellence Pvt. Ltd., unless otherwise indicated and all rights are reserved.
- Content on the site is for personal use only and may be downloaded provided the material is kept intact and there is no violation of the copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights. Any alteration of the material or use of the material contained in the site for any other purpose is a violation of the copyright of ICE, Creative Excellence Pvt. Ltd. and / or its affiliates or associates or of its third-party information providers. Materials provided in the site cannot be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way for non-personal use without obtaining the prior permission from ICE, Creative Excellence Pvt. Ltd. Wherever, the material is collected from other sites or sources, the said sources are specified and such material is included in the site for the benefit of general public for their personal use and benefit.
- All liability and responsibility for any kind of damages caused by downloading of any data is disclaimed.
- ICE, Creative Excellence Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to modify, discontinue, suspend or cancel, any or all sections, at any time without notice.
- The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
- Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
(1) All registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete; (2) you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary
(3) You will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise
(4) You will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose
(5) Your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
1. Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
2. Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
3. Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
4. Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
5. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
6. Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
7. Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive information.
8. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
9. Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
10. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
11. Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another to fill forms.
12. Sell or otherwise transfer data.
13. Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
14. Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
15. Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
16. Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
17. Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
18. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
20. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
21. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
22. Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
23. Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
24. Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
MOBILE APPLICATION RIGHTS
You shall not:
(1) Decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, or decrypt the website;
(2) Make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation, or derivative work from the website;
(3) Violate any applicable laws, rules, or regulations in connection with your access or use of the website;
(4) Remove, alter, or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) posted by us or the licensors of the Website;
(5) Use the Website for any revenue generating endeavor, commercial enterprise, or other purpose for which it is not designed or intended;
(6) Make the Website available over the dark web or illegal applications or other harmful environment permitting access or use by multiple harmful devices or users at the same time;
(7) Use the Website for creating a product, service, or software that is, directly or indirectly, competitive with or in any way a substitute for the Website;
(8) Use the Website to send automated queries to any Website or to send any unsolicited commercial e-mail;
(9) Use any proprietary information or any of our interfaces or our other intellectual property in the design, development, manufacture, licensing, or distribution of any applications, accessories, or devices for use with the Website.
(3) In our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your Contributions or any portion thereof;
(4) In our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the Site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems;
(5) Otherwise manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site.