PROCESS & PROCEDURES
Simple 5 stage procedure for enrollment with ICE Institute
- Applicants can collect the application form and prospectus from counselors after paying a feasible requisite fee at any ICE enrollment center. We are open from Monday to Saturday between 10 am and 6 pm.
- All filled application forms need to be submitted with essential documents. For document details, kindly refer to the Documentation List.
ENTRANCE TEST & INTERVIEW PROCESS
- The procedure for selection at ICE Institute for any program of interest shall comprise a written or audition followed by an interview.
- After paying the registration fees, candidates must complete
- Written/Online test (Questions on the aptitude test are based on the course category chosen)
- Auditions will be held in case of Acting/Modelling course
- Final selection with face-to-face interview post clearing written test/audition
- The interview results will be communicated confidentially via the applicant’s registered email-id by the Admissions Department within 3days.
- The selected candidate will be provided with an admission letter from the admissions department confirming his/her admission to the opted program. Thereupon, the applicant is required to submit the confirmation fee (as per his/her Plan), as initially communicated by the admissions counsellor.
ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS SUBMISSION
- Kindly note all original certificates/documents, along with a set of attested true copies of supporting documents mentioned in the application form, needs to be presented to the admissions department for verification when reporting.
- It is compulsory to get the acknowledgment receipt duly signed by the admissions department after all documents and true copies are submitted.
Eligibility Requirement to Join ICE
All applicants who wish to join must be 10th and/or 12th pass school pass(With exception to Kids Learning Programs for young Stars in the Making). Incase of VFX, Script Writing, Editing, Sound Effects or Digital based courses then computer knowledge is also required.
The admission procedure at the Institute of Creative Excellence consists of a Written test /audition and interview for the desired academic program after payment of registration fees
Note: All applicants must read general instructions before filling the ICE application form.